Digital Marketing Apprentice
The purpose of this role is to use digital marketing tools to generate leads to pass, at the appropriate time, to Key Digital’s sales team. This will be done via email marketing, social media activities and website engagement, as well as a range of other marketing activities.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Generating leads via email marketing, social media and website engagement
- Creating and running digital marketing campaigns
- Measuring and reporting performance of campaigns and identifying insights
- Creating website content, blog posts and case studies
- Understanding data control and management
- Communicating with suppliers, partners and customers via reach out programmes
- Identifying and targeting new business opportunities
- Passing engaged leads to the sales team
- Passion for technology and IT
- Creative and enthusiastic
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Organised with an attention to detail
Key Digital are a leading provider of print hardware, software and digital transformation solutions. Over the last two years, we have extended our offering to include wider IT solutions and managed services.
We work with a diverse range of clients, from large corporate organisations to SMEs across all industries. Our hardware range extends from small office printers and multifunction devices to large digital print equipment, as well as supplying a range of software packages all from industry-leading technology brands.
Our award-winning sales team are focused on business growth while offering customers the very best service.
Working at Key Digital
- Regular workplace incentives
- 20 days annual leave
- An extra day’s holiday on your birthday
- Company pension scheme
- Chance of progression
- Full support and training
If you’re interested in working for Key Digital, we are happy to create opportunities for the right people. Please email your CV and a covering letter, detailing your expectations for a job role to firstname.lastname@example.org.