In the modern office, electronic signatures are now a normal part of day-to-day business. This is a good thing: electronic signatures (sometimes called “digital signatures”) reduce paper usage and simplify your secure document workflow.
Key Digital's eSignature Service ensures that your documents are digitally signed by a verified Trust Service Provider and offers your business maximum speed and flexibility.
How can we help?
Start with a personalised demo
Sign documents with an electronic signature and ensure the authenticity of important business information. With a qualified electronic signature, signed documents are legally binding and meet current security requirements.
- Collect the electronic signatures for a document from all relevant employees right from one workflow.
- Select advanced or qualified security levels for the signature according to your requirements.
- Ensure an audit trail for adherence to state, federal and international compliance standards.
- Store the certificates for a signature centrally with the external service provider so that they can be retrieved at any time
Signature procedures & security levels
The signature procedures with VIDsigner offer the following options:
- Remote - When a document is sent to Validated ID in a workflow, the responsible employee receives a message and releases the signature from the smartphone, for example, using an SMS code.
- Biometric - A customer signs on a tablet. Biometric data such as writing pressure and speed are recorded and embedded with the signature in the document (list of supported devices).
- Centralised - The user deposits a certificate with Validated ID once, which confirms their identity. This allows the user to authenticate and sign documents at Validated ID from anywhere, anytime.
DocuSign service requests signatures using email notifications.
Once notified, DocuSign offers multiple methods to authenticate the signer including Access Code (similar to a password), SMS code, phone call, or Knowledge-Based Authentication
Optionally, you can also include initials on different pages in addition to a full signature on the signature page of a document.
Multiple-signer workflow can be automated.
This globally adopted service meets or exceeds global security and compliance standards such as ISO 27001, GDPR, SSAE 18 (SOC 1 and 2), and more.
Three security levels are available
Signatures differ in their security level. The typed name under an email or a DocuWare stamp are examples of a simple signature. An advanced signature must be encrypted, with part of the key accessible only to the signer. In the case of a qualified signature, the identity of the signer is additionally verified with a certificate deposited with a trust service provider.
All security levels
Our eSignature Service handles all three security levels for electronic signatures: simple, advanced and qualified
Any use case
The flexibility of our eSignature Service enables electronic signatures to be used in travel expenses, contracts and more
Full access support of electronic signatures through a smartphone for access anywhere and on the go