PC-free scanning with ScanWay
Route scanned documents directly to the right destination using the colour touchscreen, without connecting to a PC. Scan direct to network folders, email, USB memory stick and popular Cloud-based services including Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote and OneDrive for business. Scan to Microsoft applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Compatible with Windows, Mac, Chromebook, Android Mopria, Apple Airprint and Epson’s SmartPanel application.
The ES-C380W is extremely versatile, handling from envelopes and PL cards to long paper and A3 (stitched). It can even scan passports and booklets up to 5mm thick. The ES-C380W also comes with a host of enhancement features, enabling you to improve text sharpness, as well as correcting edge folds, tears, border shadows and punch hole removal.
The selector allows you to easily switch between straight path mode and U-turn mode, even while in operation, enabling you to create a single PDF. When the scanner is in U-turn mode, paper can be scanned without adding to the device’s footprint, making it the perfect choice when space is at a premium. This makes it the ideal for any environment where desk space is limited.
Lower environmental impact
With a power consumption of only 3.3W in ready mode and 1.0W in sleep mode, it will also save you energy.
- Ultra-compact: Smallest footprint, even while in use
- Versatile: Scan passports, receipts, invoices, cards and more
- ScanWay: PC-free scanning to popular Cloud-based services
- Lower environmental impact: Power consumption of only 3.3W in ready mode and 1.0W in sleep mode
- Two-in-one: U-turn path and straight path give you two scanners in one
1. Using Epson Connect. Scan to Microsoft Teams channels can be performed using the Sharepoint online connector.