Wide colour gamut
Featuring an UltraChrome HD 8-colour pigment ink-set, the SC-P6000 enables the production of a wide range of Pantone®-certified colours to create superior-quality, highly accurate results with bright, vivid colours. For stunning prints, an Advanced Black and White Mode helps produce high density, deep, rich blacks and ultra-smooth tones.
Reliable and efficient
Utilising an Epson TFP PrecisionCore printhead and automated nozzle-check function, users can be sure they will deliver the highest quality results. Consistent colour reproduction is guaranteed, time after time and without the need for expensive add ons, thanks to an Epson Colour Calibration utility and optional Spectroproofer powered by X-Rite for fast, accurate colour measurement.
Easy to use
Every aspect of the printer has been designed to maximise ease of use and reliability. Media changing is fast and simple with a clear LCD control panel and menu, while a choice of 350ml and 700ml individual cartridges enables longer print runs between cartridge replacements. With an optional 320Gb hard disk, users can free up their computer and store multiple jobs onto the printer ready for output.
Thanks to a superior lightfastness, prints will continue to look their best long after they are created. In fact, prints on Premium Glossy Photo Paper can last a minimum of 60 years2.
- UltraChrome HD pigment inks – Delivers high-quality Pantone®-certified colours
- Epson TFP PrecisionCore printhead – Ensure consistent results and high-quality, reliable output
- Superior lightfastness – Prints on Premium Glossy Photo Paper can last up to 60 years
- High-capacity ink cartridges – Longer print runs between replacements
- Easy to use – Clear LCD control panel and spindle-less media loading