The smallest footprint in the Epson technical printer range. Thoughtfully designed to fit into most environments
Peace of mind
Unique Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) helps prevent misprints and reduces downtime.
Ease of use
A highly intuitive and easy-to-use printer, that includes a suite of apps and features to get the user up and running with minimal effort. The SC-T2100 also features a 4.3-inch colour LCD touch panel and allows the user to print directly from a PC, smartphone or tablet device.
Seamless paper change
Change seamlessly between large-format 24-inch rolls and up to A3 sheet-fed media using Epson auto switch.
Accuracy and precision
Print technical, architectural drawings, advertising posters and general office documents in great detail, with ease.
The SC-T2100 uses UltraChrome XD2 pigment inks that are smudge and water-resistant.
- Low cost – Entry-level desktop large format printer
- Smallest footprint – Discreet design to suite most environments
- Water-resistant and smudge-free – UltraChrome XD2 pigment inks
- Connectivity – Wireless and mobile printing
- Peace of mind – Dust-proof design and NVT help prevent misprints and reduce downtime