Ideal for graphics, CAD and GIS
The SureColor SC-T5200D is one of the SureColor SC-T series of high-speed, four-colour large-format printers, designed to produce a wide range of high-quality display graphics, CAD and GIS applications in design, commercial print, copy shop, architecture, building, engineering, retail and education environments.
To maximise productivity and flexibility, the SC-T5200D features double rolls with auto paper loading and auto-switching between media, and high-speed printing — outputting an A1 print takes just 28 seconds.
The SureColor SC-T5200D features 1GB of RAM for ultra-fast image processing, and an optional 320GB HDD for job caching and recall. Optional PostScript support with dual 1.6GHz CPUs enables printing of large data-rich files quickly and directly from leading design and CAD programs.
The combination of Epson’s PrecisionCore TFP printheads and UltraChrome XD pigment ink delivers industry-leading output quality and precise, repeatable performance. UltraChrome XD pigment ink is smudge and water-resistant and delivers deep blacks and crisp, dense lines — ideal for technical graphics — and the vibrant colours necessary for high-quality prints and posters, on coated and non-coated media — including board up to 1.5mm thick.
- Double rolls – Auto media loading and switching maximises productivity and flexibility
- Fast processing – High-speed printing of Graphics, CAD and GIS applications
- PrecisionCore TFP printhead – Permanent printheads for duration of printer lifetime
- UltraChrome XD inks – Produce quality, vibrant, smudge- and water-resistant images
- PostScript support with 2×1.6GHz CPUs – Print multiple formats, including data-rich files, quickly and directly