Fast, high-volume scanning
The DS-780N is designed for high-volume network scanning, with a 100-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF), very fast colour scanning speeds of 45ppm/90ipm at 300dpi, and USB 3.0 to enable direct-to-PC connection.
Smart features improve workflow
Innovative features make scanning easy, including industry-first slow mode for delicate documents and double-feed detection skip to allow scanning of items such as envelopes and documents with Post-its. An intuitive colour LCD touchscreen panel makes scanning easy, and allows job creation without accessing a computer.
Built-in networking and security features
The DS-780N with built-in networking is the perfect solution for creating a scanner fleet. Epson’s Document Capture Pro 2.0 software offers complete control and security, allowing job, group, device and access protocols to be managed centrally. User authentication can be enabled via pin code, third-party IC card or user directory (LDAP), with a lockable control panel to prevent tampering. Pre-defined job profiles help ensure scans are sent to the correct locations.
Usage reports and maintenance alerts
Using Epson Device Admin or Document Capture Pro Server, the DS-780N can alert the administrator if it needs maintenance, and provides detailed usage reports showing which devices are used most and how many scans they’ve made, for effective fleet management.
- Built-in networking
- Quick, easy connection and setup with IC card and LDAP login
- Fast, high-volume scanning100-sheet ADF and 45ppm scanning at 300dpiSuperior security and control
- Central device and job management and lockable control panel
- Innovative workflow features
- Industry-first slow mode and double-feed detection skip
- Colour LCD control panel
- Intuitive touchscreen controls for easy job processing