Performance and productivity
This scanner features a compact footprint and high speed scanning of up to 65ppm / 130ipm, even at 300dpi in colour. This, combined with hardware JPEG compression, makes large scan jobs faster to process. Its ReadyScan technology certifies mercury-free products and guarantees no warm-up time before scanning.
Seamless integration into document management and cloud systems
Epson Document Capture Pro makes it easy to integrate this business scanner into your document management system, speeding up workflow and enabling you to capture, convert and distribute scanned information into your document filing system. In addition, barcode recognition and Zonal OCR help automate large document processes. It can also Push Scan from the device, via network or USB, which helps to increase office productivity.
Scan software included:
- Epson Scan offers a wide selection of advanced document imaging features, such as text enhancement and automatic de-skew, which help improve efficiency and increase workload output.
- It also scans to .docx, .xlsx and .pptx.
- Easy network sharing via Ethernet combined with Document Capture Pro, the Network Interface Unit allows you to customise ‘scan to’ job commands, such as ‘scan-to-email’, ‘scan-to-Microsoft SharePoint™’ or ‘Scan-to-Cloud’, among others, directly from the scanner’s panel.
- Easy network sharing via Ethernet
- Combined with Document Capture Pro, the Network Interface Unit lets you customise ‘scan to’ job commands
- Epson Push Scan
- Text enhancement and automatic de-skew help improve efficiency
- Fast scanning speeds
- High-speed scanning of up to 65ppm / 130ipm, even at 300dpi in colour.
- Seamless integration into document management and cloud systems
- Document Capture ProWide range of driver support WIA, TWAIN and ISIS