Epson’s fastest A4 document scanner offers class-leading performance. With a 100-page ADF, 85ppm/170ipm scanning speed and continuous scanning with its automatic feed mode, the WorkForce DS-970 gets through large jobs quickly and efficiently. Scroll through pre-defined jobs easily using the intuitive panel and get your documents to the right place in just a few presses of a button. TWAIN, WIA and ISIS drivers are available for enhanced compatibility with document management systems.
Efficient document processing
Stay in control of the document process with a scanner capable of scanning a wide range of media from 27gsm to 413gsm and a long paper scanning mode up to 6096mm. Slow mode decreases document friction by reducing the speed of the rollers, making it easier to capture fragile or damaged documents, without increasing file sizes. The Active Separation Roller System prevent document double feeds, ensuring that every piece of paper gets scanned, and the Double Feed Detection Skip (DFDS) function means you can scan difficult media like envelopes or documents with post-it notes.
- High-speed scanning
- 100-page ADF and 85ppm (170ipm) scanning speed
- Low intervention
- Active Separation Roller system to prevent double feeding
- Built-in protection
- Ultrasonic and paper protection sensors to detect processing errors
- Optional flatbed scanner
- Choose from the conversion kit, or link to DS-5500 (A4) or DS-50000 (A3)
- Optional Network Interface
- Enable device sharing in a department. Create pre-defined job profiles