The ImageTrac 6400 is a high-speed scanner perfect for service bureaus or shared services environments with a wide range of workload types and volumes. The 6400 is a high-speed versatile scanner that provides unique document management and sophisticated transaction processing benefits, as well as robust in-line tools for business rules processing and document sorting. Available with up to 21 sort pockets, the 6400 provides unmatched in-line intelligence for rules-based processing, auto batching, pocket water falling, numerous audit trail options and embedded processes that ensure adherence to business rules during scanning.
ImageTrac 6400 Class Scanner Benefits:
- Increased productivity across the entire document capture process
- Business rule job development
- Faster processing windows
- Exceptional image quality
- Reduced document preparation requirements
- Streamlined operations for advanced processing requirements
- Throughput speeds of 286 pages per minute and 429 ppm with the high-speed option*
- Mixed document scanning
- Mechanical document skew and detection
- Complex decision and sort capabilities
- User-friendly touch screen control
- The ImageTrac 6400 scanner is enabled with the suite of DocNetics recognition products that provide the flexibility to index documents by reading barcodes, OCR reads, document types and logos from in-line images.
*Based on 8.5” x 11” documents with a 2” gap at 200 DPI.