Tap into the profitable sign and graphics market by producing products fast and efficiently on substrates up to 11 cm thick with the Ricoh Pro TF6251 UV flatbed printer. The Ricoh Pro TF6251 is the ideal solution to boost productivity and diversify applications beyond traditional signage.
Capitalise on emerging markets, including short run packaging, promotional products, and industrial and interior décor. Achieve industry-leading productivity and pursue ambitious growth plans fuelled by high profit potential, low operating costs, superb image quality and exceptional reliability.
Building on the successful Ricoh Pro TF6250, the hybrid system supports the versatile production of a wider range of applications for sign and display, industrial, graphic arts and interior décor.
It also delivers high productivity with its 12 Ricoh inkjet print heads. On its compact 2.5m x 1.3m sized table, they enable flatbed print speeds of up to 116 sqm per hour in four colour draft mode. For roll print, speeds are up to 67 sqm per hour in four colour draft mode. Assured, too, is excellent image quality and exceptional reliability.
The combination of tried and tested technology and leading inkjet capability offers a number of benefits for multidiscipline print operations including:
- A hybrid rigid and flexible solution that supports production of a wider range of applications from one device.
- A choice of two types of inks:
- The Ricoh DG130 versatile UV ink offers high adhesion and Ricoh GP120 graphic art UV ink (for roll to roll only) that delivers high colour gamut for greater flexibility.
- This creates opportunity to print on rigid board of up to 11cm depth to allow the expansion of services offered.
- Allows Faster curing and lower energy using Ricoh LED lamps to save time and money.
- Low print temperature to ensure the careful treatment of the printed substrate.
- Low energy consumption for more environmentally conscious and cost effective production.
- Greenguard certified inks supporting a sustainable approach.
- Operator productivity is maximised by the Ricoh Pro TF6251’s easy to operate, updated user interface. It allows last minute adjustments and simplifies operation with capabilities such as auto material thickness detection.
Further efficiency is provided by ColorGATE Productionserver Select. Users benefit from consistent and predictable colour output and spot colour support for client satisfaction. As well as from container and tiling functions, and process automation. The Adobe PDF Print Engine is key to outstanding performance.