Smart colour and image adjustments, including auto crop, skew correction, blank page and background removal, with Epson’s Image Processing Technology. With long document mode it’s possible scan over three metres (3048mm) of paper single-sided.
The Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity on the DS-1660W provide extra convenience to organisations wanting to deploy a dedicated scanning solution that can be accessed easily by many people. With NFC enabled, use the Epson Scan App to take control with your mobile device – then edit and improve digital images before saving and sharing.
Boost your office efficiency
One of the fastest scanners in its class with a 25ppm scan speed. USB 3.0 connectivity means there is no slow down, even when scanning at 300dpi high resolution. Scan both sides of a page with double-sided scanning capability for greater convenience. Create up to 30 jobs with the optional network panel and scan directly to server locations, cloud services and Microsoft SharePoint. Included Epson software enables dual image output; scan once and send to two different destinations. The DS-1660W also encourages easy, one-touch scanning to folders, email, online storage accounts and more.
- Smallest footprint in its class
- Making it easy to position in both front or back-office environments.
- Scan a wide range of documents
- Including books, bound documents, passports and delicate items
- Intelligent colour and image adjustments
- Auto crop, skew correction, blank page and background removal
- One of the fastest in its class
- 25ppm scan speed
- Wireless and USB 3.0 connectivity
- Choose flexibility and speed