Redefining technology for a more sustainable future
Discover excellent quality at incredibly high speeds. Enjoy print speeds up to 60 pages per minute in simplex and duplex, matching and even beating most laser printers.
Epson’s unique Heat-Free Precision Core Technology requires no heat to warm up when it is switched on or awoken from sleep, which significantly reduces energy consumption. This allows for an exceptionally fast FPOT (First Page Out Time) compared to laser technology.
Reliable and improved sustainability
With a simpler, shorter paper path, paper jams can be removed more easily, and the finisher connectivity is improved. This means that service downtimes can be reduced. Through fewer consumables and supplies, it also produces less waste. With low power consumption, the overall environmental impact of printing is cut dramatically.
Fewer replacement parts keep user intervention to a minimum, making day-to-day maintenance fast and efficient.
Advanced software solution compatibility
A variety of software solutions can be integrated into existing IT infrastructure to improve efficiency. This includes Epson Remote Services (ERS), which offers cloud-based device monitoring and management system that delivers advanced remote diagnostics for Epson business products.
Key Features & Benefits
- High reliability – Simple mechanism for environments where downtime is not an option
- More sustainable – Lower power consumption saves energy thanks to Heat-Free technology
- Small footprint – Amongst the lowest footprint in its class at just 555mm
- Reduced downtime – Simpler, shorter paper path for easier paper jam removal
- Solution compatibility – A wide variety of integrated software solutions
- Latest security features – Malware Runtime Intrusion Detection