Print up to 100,000 pages in mono or 50,000 in colour without changing the supplies. This reliable, low maintenance 4-in-1 device offers high-speed performance, superior image quality, all with significant sustainability advantages over laser models.
Superior quality at high speeds
The WorkForce Enterprise WF-C21000 delivers superior image quality at print speeds of up to 100ppm and a fast first page out time (FPOT) of 4.9 seconds.
Super high ink yield
Print up to 100,000 pages in mono or 50,000 in colour without changing the ink supplies. This means there is even less need for user intervention. Through fewer consumables and supplies, it also produces less waste. With ultra-low power consumption, the overall environmental impact of printing is cut dramatically.
Robust, high-end finishing capability
With advanced finishing such as booklet finisher and hole punch options, this device offers advanced finishing capability. It also offers a high paper capacity of up to 5,350 pages, increasing productivity further.
Epson Heat-Free Precision Core Technology requires no heat to warm up when it is switched on or awoken from sleep, which significantly reduces energy consumption. This allows Epson’s Heat-Free inkjets to deliver an fast FPOT compared to laser technology.
Advanced software solution compatibility
A variety of software solutions can be integrated into existing IT infrastructure to improve efficiency. This includes Epson’s new Epson Remote Services (ERS) which offers cloud-based device monitoring and management system that delivers advanced remote diagnostics for Epson business products.
- Faster performance: Fast FPOT of 4.9 seconds and print speeds of up to 100ppm
- High capacity ink yield: Users can print up to 100,000 pages in mono or 50,000 in colour without changing the ink supplies
- Improved finishing capability: Robust finishing such as booklet finisher and hole punch options
- Powerful scanning capability: Thin paper support and improved quality of scanning
- Works with Epson Remote Services: Cloud based, advanced diagnosis of Epson printers and MFPs