Introducing Xerox’s latest black-and-white smart multifunction printer intelligent enough to change the way you work. Offering a next generation, mobile-ready user experience, the AltaLink B8000 Series is built for ease of use, security and the future-proof flexibility of app-based workflows. Transform your fleet – and then your business.
Smart and productive
- From its tablet-like user interface to its right-out-of-the-box mobile-friendly connectivity options, the Xerox® AltaLink B8000 Series is the multifunction device today’s workers have been waiting for.
- Easy to manage as a standalone device or as part of an entire fleet, it’s designed to enable fast multitasking and collaboration.
- Create customised 1-Touch Apps to automate multi-step workflows. Simply tap your new app to quickly perform the job you have configured. And save time by scanning to multiple destinations, including a USB drive, network location and SMB share location, all in one operation.
- At the touch of a button, you can go to our Xerox App Gallery and download these simple, yet powerful, serverless apps to your AltaLink® device to increase user productivity and shorten everyday tasks.
- Built-in mobile connectivity, including @printbyXerox, Google Cloud Print™, Xerox® Print Service Plug-in for Android™, Airprint®, Mopria® and optional Wi-Fi Direct® provides the time-saving convenience that your workforce wants and needs.
Powerful and scalable
- Provide interactive training and support right from your desktop with our remote control panel.
- Enable serverless fleet management with Fleet Orchestrator. Configure a single device once, then let the Fleet Orchestrator deploy and manage configurations automatically and share automated workflows across devices.
- Fewer maintenance hassles, less need for IT support, high-capacity paper trays and the ability to print on varying paper sizes add up to increased uptime and greater productivity. Scanning, printing and faxing can be done simultaneously, allowing for multitasking during peak periods – and your choice of finishing options means you can configure your AltaLink® device for any work environment and any document type, including booklets, brochures and pamphlets.
- Enjoy comprehensive security through our strategic approach to preventing intrusions and keeping documents and data safe.
- Our partnerships with McAfee and Cisco proactively address risks at the individual device, fleet and network level. By interacting with the market-leading McAfee® DXL and Cisco® pxGrid platforms, Xerox® AltaLink devices employ an orchestrated response that neutralises threats at their source the moment they occur.
- Multiple layers of security include data encryption, disk overwrite and industry certifications. The innovative Configuration Watchdog ensures your AltaLink devices remain configured in accordance with your security policies.