The Xerox® PrimeLink® C9065/C9070 delivers the most adaptable capabilities on the market. From superior image quality and unmatched media flexibility to professional-grade finishing, automation and security, it takes entry level to the next level.
Improve your image
- Entry-level price point shouldn’t mean entry-level image quality. With PrimeLink, you can deliver stunning output on every job, every time.
- It all starts with resolution. 2400 x 2400 dpi means you get outstanding fine-line detail and text with vivid images and smooth colour transitions – even at speeds of up to 70 ppm.
- EFI servers with embedded PANTONE® technologies such as PANTONE® GOE and PANTONE® PLUS ensure the colours you want are the colours you get. And a combination of Xerox® Emulsion Aggregation (EA) toner with ultra-low melt technology, +/- 1.5 mm front-to-back registration and Simple Image Quality Adjustment (SIQA) means you get consistent quality from your first print to your last.
Work smarter, not harder
- Looming deadlines are the norm. Now, there’s no reason to compromise. Adding a PrimeLink to your arsenal allows you to upgrade your productivity in ways you wouldn’t think possible.
- Designed to promote multitasking and collaboration, it’s customisable to suit your work style. The Xerox® Integrated Colour Server comes standard. Or you can choose from one of three optional EFI servers for more capabilities and more volume. All you have to do is select the best fit based on your business applications and the level of automation and colour accuracy you need.
- The printer also has access to the Xerox App Gallery. With apps that connect to leading applications including Box®, Microsoft® OneDrive®, Google Drive™, Dropbox™ and Microsoft Office 365™, you can print and scan directly to and from the cloud, simplify workflows and automate complex tasks. Plus, built-in mobile connectivity with @PrintByXerox helps your team stay on-task when they’re on the go. With this feature, PrimeLink can securely accept print submissions from any email-enabled device – no extra software required.
- It’s all there at the touch of a button. Say yes to more, and Xerox® PrimeLink C9065/C9070 will help you deliver.
Serve and protect
PrimeLink applies a strategic approach to security to keep your network and projects safe from prying eyes. Stop suspicious activity where it starts with our comprehensive approach to security:
- Multiple layers of security include data encryption, access controls, disk overwrite and industry certifications.
- Audit Log ensures an audit trail of operators’ key events. These logs are imperative for Administrators/Key Operators to use for troubleshooting, resource optimisation and security audits.
- Secure Print holds documents for release until you’re ready to retrieve them.
- Secure Scanning includes password protection for PDFs and folders, as well as encryption for scanning to email.
- PrimeLink delivers media latitude and finishing options that are best in class and unparalleled in an entry-level device.
- Print on speciality stocks and heavyweight stocks up to 350 gsm. Print up to 660 mm with the Extra Long Sheet (XLS) capability up to 220 gsm. And print long runs without refilling the paper tray using high-volume feeding options.
- Finishing options are professional grade, easy to navigate and nearly endless. Enjoy options ranging from full-bleed trimmed booklets to punch, crease and fold.