When it comes to seamless integration into your work environment and helping you get important tasks done faster, there’s no smarter option than the affordable, reliable and supremely business-ready VersaLink B7025/B7030/B7035 Multifunction Printer – featuring Xerox® ConnectKey Technology.
Higher performance, optimised efficiency
- Right out of the box, you’ll count on your Xerox® VersaLink B7000 Series Multifunction Printer to make your business work more efficiently. From IT-free installation wizards, to step-by-step configuration options, you’re ready to go – hassle free. And with an entirely re-engineered paper path and new LED print head technology, we’ve taken day-in, day-out reliability to an impressive level of excellence.
- VersaLink devices are loaded with features designed to reduce inefficiency. Device management and user training can be done anywhere with the time-saving Remote Control Panel. Ensure information accuracy with Scan and Fax Preview, and do more with scanned documents with built-in optical character recognition (OCR).
- The most security-minded businesses and governments choose Xerox. We offer a comprehensive approach to print security that includes a powerful mix of built-in features and services that mitigate risk through a vigorous focus to prevent unauthorised access, detect suspect or malicious behaviour, and protect data and documents.
Easy to use, easy to customise
- The 7-inch customizable colour touchscreen allows you to breeze through tasks with mobile-like ease. Xerox® ConnectKey® Apps, accessed via the extensive Xerox App Gallery, provide expanded functionality – like the optional Xerox® Easy Translator Service app, which quickly translates scanned documents into numerous languages.
- Get more done in less time by creating customised 1-Touch Apps to automate multi-step workflows for individuals or groups. Simply tap your new app to quickly perform the job you configured. And with Simple ID, individual users and groups enter a user ID and password once, and then enjoy fast, secure access to task-specific presets, individualised favourite contacts, and commonly used apps on a personalised home screen.
Ready for the way you work
- Enjoy the freedom to work where and how you want – with access to Google Drive™, Microsoft® OneDrive® and DropBox™ and additional options through the Xerox App Gallery.
- VersaLink devices deliver for today’s mobile worker with optional Wi-Fi® and Wi-Fi Direct®, plus Apple® AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™, Xerox® Print Services plug-in for Android™, Near Field Communication (NFC) Tap-to-Pair and Mopria®.
VersaLink devices meet or exceed the requirements of the world’s most widely recognised certifications for product environmental performance, including EPEAT®, which verifies manufacturer claims regarding design, production, energy use and recycling.