The Xerox® ConnectKey® Technology-enabled VersaLink C7000 Series Colour Multifunction Printer is cloud connected, mobile ready, app-enabled and easy to personalise. The C7000 Series is your modern workplace assistant – helping you excel today and stay ready for the future.
Flawless reliability, superior performance
- Count on your Xerox® VersaLink C7000 Series Colour Multifunction Printer to consistently and flawlessly perform the tasks that make your business work more efficiently. From IT-free installation wizards, to step-by-step configuration options, you’re ready to go – hassle free.
- Superior reliability comes from a new hardware design with fewer moving parts, strengthened paper-path components, and an advanced imaging system. VersaLink devices speed up information sharing and reduce inefficient workflows.
- Ensure information accuracy with Scan and Fax preview, easily archive, organise and search with scanned documents with built-in optical character recognition (OCR).
- A print resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi delivers sharp text and fine line detail, plus exceptional colour vibrancy, solid fills and skin tones.
Cloud connected, personalised efficiency
- The customisable 7-inch colour touchscreen lets you breeze through tasks and functions with mobile-like ease.
- Xerox® ConnectKey Apps, accessed via the extensive Xerox App Gallery, provide expanded functionality – like the optional Xerox® Easy Translator Service app, which quickly translates scanned documents into numerous languages.
- Get more done in less time by creating customised 1-Touch Apps to automate multi-step workflows for individuals or groups. Simply tap your new app to quickly perform the job you configured. And with Simple ID, individual users and groups enter a user ID and password once, and then enjoy fast, secure access to task specific presets, individualised favourite contacts, and commonly used apps on a personalised home screen.
Ready for the way you work
- The VersaLink C7000 Series gives you the freedom to work where and how you want – with access to Google Drive™, Microsoft® OneDrive® and DropBox™, and access to additional options through the Xerox App Gallery.
- VersaLink devices deliver for today’s mobile worker with Apple® AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™, Xerox® Print Service Plug-in for Android™, Near Field Communication (NFC) Tap-to-Pair and Mopria®, plus optional Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct.
VersaLink devices meet or exceed the requirements of the world’s most widely recognised certifications for product environmental performance, including EPEAT®, which verifies manufacturer claims regarding design, production, energy use and recycling.