It’s a copier. It’s a scanner. It’s a fully featured press capable of production-level performance. Meet the PrimeLink® B9100 Series – the incredibly reliable, endlessly configurable family of black-and-white printers from Xerox.
The prime advantage
The Xerox® PrimeLink® B9100 Series Copier/Printer is designed to support modern office workgroups and in-plant print facilities with the widest breadth of capabilities on the market.
- A compact, high-performance configuration small enough to place near your workgroup – but configurable enough to handle a full range of black-and-white applications.
- A fast single-pass, dual-head colour scanner copies or converts pages to widely used digital formats at speeds of up to 270 images per minute (ipm).
- Access to Xerox App Gallery directly from the user interface, where you’ll find cloud-connected apps to automate complex, time-consuming tasks for business, education, healthcare and more.
- Easy-to-use Xerox® Integrated Copy/Print Server for touchscreen control of copy, scan and pro-level print functions.
- Optional Xerox® EX B9100 Series Print Server powered by Fiery® provides increased efficiency, automation, advanced job set-up and other performance-boosting features to help you get more done, faster.
- Integrated security features at the machine and over the network ensure data safety and compliance with strict, industry-specific standards, such as HIPAA and FIPS 140-2.
Opportunities are endless with PrimeLink. The same technologies that drive image quality and reliability in Xerox® Production Presses are adapted to its compact footprint.
- Xerox-developed VCSEL print technology uses 32 lasers to produce true high-def (2,400 x 2,400 dpi) text and images, consistent print densities and neutral greys.
- Our new EA-Eco LGK toner produces rich blacks, more consistent, smoother shades of grey and better readability with its low-gloss matt finish.
- Under-the-hood monitoring and automated toner density adjustments with our Simple Image Quality Adjustment (SIQA) for defect-free output.
- Automated technologies keep sheets on track at high speeds – even with heavier, lighter or longer stocks – reducing jams and ensuring output accuracy.
- Save profiles for future use with the same stocks.
- Digital Image Registration Control Technology (IReCT) measures each sheet position as it runs through the printer – making precise corrections digitally in real time for ultra-high precision registration.
- With a full range of feeding, stacking and finishing options, PrimeLink takes you anywhere – from office to entry-level production and beyond.
- Insert colour covers, pages and other pre-printed material post-print, pre-finishing for added application variety and productivity.
- Print everything from polyester vinyl window clings to extra-long-sheet (XLS) banners, book jackets, calendars and more up to 660 mm in length. Walk-up simplicity meets production-level capability in one compact device.
Secure and reliable remote services
PrimeLink is your connection to hands-and worry-free services that keep your operation productive and profitable. Automatic Meter Read ensures more accurate billing and saves administrative time. Auto Supplies Replenishment monitors toner use and provides on-time, in-time delivery. Event-Based Data Push sends fault-specific data to a Xerox Digital Expert for faster resolution and reduced downtime. Rules-Based Self Help provides contextual help as well as a searchable database at the embedded web server.