PaperCut was founded in the late 90's by two university students named Chris and Matt. They began working on some code to help the high school, Chris work working in, monitor their printing in order to reduce waste.
Now, PaperCut is an international business allowing business monitor and organise their printers and multifunctional devices to help reduce waste as well as saving money on consumables such as toner and ink.
Smart printing that won't cost the earth
Print management software that’s helping hundreds of millions of people around the globe to minimise waste while having a secure and easy printing experience.
This product allows you to accurately monitor how much money is being spent on printing to avoid wasting money.
This comes with many perks, such as:
- Viewing in-depth rundowns of print activity for everyone
- Learning how much users are printing and exactly what they are printing
- Assigning limits to individuals on how much they can print
This product allows for flexible printing, data protection, saving money on devices and consumables as well as being environmentally friendly.
This comes with benefits, including:
- Authorising users to control who, when and how they print
- Print to one queue and pick up at any printer with the simple ‘tap and release’ workflow
- Get full print visibility to unlock in-depth insights and stats
PaperCut Pocket will configure servers, set up print queues and printer drivers behind the scenes, meaning you can get to printing without any inconveniences.
This has many uses, such as:
- Securely collecting your documents at the device by using your phone to scan a QR code or NFC
- Applying a username watermark or a digital signature to promote responsible document handling
- Enabling driver-free printing on Chromebooks, Android, macOS, iOS, and Windows devices in any combination
PaperCut Hive uses serverless printing, meaning that users can print form any device and securely release their print job with their mobile phone.
This is beneficial for many reasons, including:
- Print quickly from Chromebooks, Android, macOS, iOS, and Windows devices to any printer brand, without setting up printer drivers
- Keep your printing activity above board and under budget with authentication at the MFD
- Track users’ printing to identify opportunities to reduce waste