Document Management for Engineering
Design planning, resource management and quality control often involve manually filling out paperwork. This can lead to documentation errors, bottlenecks in information flow and communication problems.
Document management and workflow automation let you digitise paperwork and securely save it in an organised repository for quick retrieval when needed.
Easily capture, store, manage, process, share and track documents. Controlled access, task lists and email notifications enable staff to handle daily responsibilities more efficiently and decision-makers to approve, reject or request more information along checkpoints in all your processes.
Digitisation and document management offer competitive advantages
Our industry-leading document management and workflow automation tools organise, secure and process critical business information: employee documents, client records, compliance and certification information, and much more.
- Digitising documents gives the right people instant access, providing faster insight into trends, metrics and other information
- Replacing the pencil and clipboard with a tablet device and stylus is the first step toward digitising your processes
Productivity & Collaboration
- Digitise paper records and instantly retrieve them to enable engineers, factory floor managers, customer service, accounting and other departments to exchange information easily and securely
- Compile the extensive documentation required by regulators in a searchable and secure format
- Integrate with your ERP, CRM and other systems to maximise your existing technology’s value
Security & Compliance
- Restrict unauthorised viewing of confidential documents and develop guidelines to protect proprietary information and data
- Prove compliance with DPA, GDPR, FRC, ISO, and other regulations
- Counter cyberthreats with state-of-the-art encryption of data, documents and online communication